Thursday 14 February 2013

Went I discover Minecraft and went I bought the Game

   Hello bloggers. I am Dillon and my Minecraft name is DillonPod, I first discover Minecraft in August 2011, At first I did'nt know how to play the game. 4 weeks later, I have learn how to play Minecraft. for those who dont know what Minecraft is ? Minecraft is a game which you can build anything you can imagine from small to big and you can also play in a Minecraft Multiplayers server + you can also make your own Minecraft Multiplayer server too.

   In 2012, I began to learn about the Versions of Minecraft and it took me 2 hours to look at all of the versions in Minecraft. In April, I have bought Minecraft and I began to play the game. 7 months later, I began to hate SinglePlayer due to playing alone.And I moved to Multiplayer and I had fun. Finally, This is how I discover Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment